X

河野デジタル相、記者会見せず 官邸指示を拒否 [どどん★]
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0001どどん ★
垢版 |
2022/08/10(水) 20:01:15.58ID:HXl7INWE9
 第2次岸田改造内閣の発足を受け、各閣僚がそれぞれの省庁で10日夜に就任や留任の記者会見を予定する中、河野太郎デジタル相は会見を見送った。

関係者によれば首相官邸が全閣僚に同日中の会見を指示していたが、従わなかった形だ。河野氏は「記者を待たせて深夜の会見を行うのは本意ではない」と話しているという。

河野氏は2020年に菅内閣に行政改革担当相として入閣した際、未明の会見で「前例主義、既得権、権威主義の最たるもの。こんなもの、さっさとやめたらいい」と就任会見の見直しを主張。それまで就任時には各閣僚が首相官邸と各省庁で2回会見するのが慣例だったが、21年の岸田政権発足時から官邸での会見が廃止されている。 

時事通信

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/723ddf41fb6222d5a14e9085a5c2b73a69d31eb8
0002ニューノーマルの名無しさん
垢版 |
2022/08/10(水) 20:01:30.80ID:I3dyz2gm0
SNSにFF外の外人がリプしてきたんだけど何て書いてあんの?

Hi, I'm American, but I'm now wondering from whom they bought the vase in which to put his ashes. Today, however, I want to ask you another question.

The supporters of the current government often say that the opponents of the government have no ‘counter plan’. And you remember that you also said this many times on twitter.
But I want to ask. In order to disclose the immoral connexion between the LDP and the religious cult, would there have been any ‘other method’ than the assassination of PM Abe?
A lot of men of good nature have endevoured to condemn wrong-doings of the cult and the LDP's attitude to them, only to find that the LDP wouldn't change himself. For he learnt that he could win the election without the reform.

It is often heard that the rampant terrorism means ‘the defeat of democracy’. But if nothing but bullets can judge the evil of the power, the democracy in that state is already defeated.
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況