>1
I'm sorry that the following story may sound disgusting to you, but please know that it is after long considering whether to confess it that I decided to tell you.

I live in Rhode Island and teach English online with "Zoom" to the people in various countries, and three days ago this incident happened.
It was my first lesson for a Japanese female student. Until then I had ever given lessons to Japanese men, all of whom were so polite and modest as I had imagined.
In the beginning, she took lessons earnestly and we talked gaily about the recent news, and so I felt nothing strange save that she seemed slightly drunk.
Never had I imagined that I would come across that improbable thing!

About half an hour later, I recognised her to be sexually excited. She suddenly put off her clothing naked, and shouted, "Show me your dick, and fuck me!"
I was totally perplexed with the hideous scene before my eyes, so that all that I could do was to say, "Do me a favour and stop it... I have a wife and children."
Contrary to my prayer, Zoom was mercilessly displaying these unnamable pictures, and moreover, she began that deed with her fingers
(which was so blasphemous that the Almighty would be sure to punish me if I described what she did).

To me, those twenty minutes seemed like as many hours. The shock given to me is such that, even now that I am writing this, I sometimes feel as if she stood outside the window.
At the same time, I dreadfully sympathise with the Japanese courteous and gentle men, who are obliged to coexist with such women.