The last April, I met with that incident about which I am going to talk and which I am anxious will remain in my mind forever.
I was staying in Tokyo for work, and visited a famous park there for the flower-viewing. It being a quite brilliantly sunny day, it was supposed that I could enjoy strolling the blooming path.
Then I caught a Japanese girl with a school uniform approaching me. She was walking slowly with her eyes acutely fixed on me, which reminded me of a sort of carnivores, and then I noticed that she was sexually excited.
She had come within twenty feet of me no sooner than she put off her clothes and showed me her still green naked body, which probably no male eyes had ever seen, and then shouted "fuck me, please!" This was literally the deadly horror so that my sanity was nearly worn out.
A month later, at length I recovered my sanity and told of this nightmare to a friend of mine. He said that Japanese women were prone to be fascinated by the Western guy and that, even among Japanese guys, one who was similar to the white man was more likely to gain women's favour.