I have pretty much to say about Mrs. Koike, the governoress of Tokyo, who uses a lot of strange and unintelligible loan words, e.g. "lock-down", "over-shoot", and "Aufheben".
However, first of all, her usage of the language reminds me of that of the German philosophers in the 19th century, who almost seem to have played the game to compete in how difficult sentences they could make.
No doubt, the European learned man at that time thought that the frequent using of unfamiliar words (including loan words from Latin and French) and difficult syntax made him seem more intellectual.

It goes without saying that the language is the device with which we send ideas to others. Hence, it is as clear as crystal that the language plain enough for many men to understand has far more value than that which only a few intellectual elites can grasp.
Therefore, in my homeland, the United States, such old-fashioned intellectuals can no longer be respected, or at any rate, seldom be chosen as political leaders. I am inclined to ask Japanese people in what century they think they are living,