なんか知らん外人が漏れのツイ垢にリプ送ってきたんやけど…何て言ってるか分かる奴おる?

I've heard that the Japanese educational administration, as for the curriculum, decided that schools shall reduce the time to teach students housekeeping (like cooking and sewing) in order to allocate it for the lessons of financial planning.

I'm American, but, frankly, I've long wondered why the Japanese government always hits the iron after it cools down. That decision would be pretty wise if it had been done thirty years ago when most of the Japanese people lived in abundance.
The fact is, as you may know, that Japan has declined economically for thirty years. I can hardly believe that the greater part of Japanese students will earn much enough to spend their income for an investment a score of years later.

In the worst case, I fancy, after Japan's economical ‘downfall’, not a few Japanese youths will have to serve as servants or cooks or taylors for wealthy immigrants from China and India.
In that case, the knowledge of housework will help them much more than that of financial planning.