1.何が起きているのかわからない〜レイプ現場の残酷な現実
★第一部:サポートもないままひとりで探し求めた真実
Part 1: Seeking truth without support

ミエ・コヒヤマさん(以下、M): 訴訟を起こすのは大変な決断でしたよね?
Mie Kohiyama(M) : Was it difficult to decide whether or not to approach the police to file a complaint after you were raped?

詩織さん(以下、S): はい、とても難しかったです。当初は自分の身に起こったことにあまりにも混乱していたし、TBSのワシントン支局長だった山口氏を尊敬していたこともあり、ました。何がなんだかわからなくて、とにかく自分のアパートに帰って体を洗いたかった。実はこれが、証拠を消してしまう最もやってはいけないことだったのですが。とにかく、私はどうすればいいのか? 誰かに教えて欲しかった。
日本の学校では、いかに身を守るかは教えるけれど、対処法は教えてくれません。レイプされたら、被害を受けたら自分にあなたの落ち度があったのではないか。そんな考え方がどこか私にもにあって、自分自身で冷静に事実を認識するまで時間がかかったと思います。

Shiori Ito (S) : It was a very hard decision to take. I was so confused about what had happened to me and I also had a lot of respect for Mr. Yamaguchi, who was the bureau chief for TBS in Washington at the time.
It was very hard to understand what had just happened, but all I knew was that I had to go home and take a shower. This was, in fact, the worst thing I could have done because you lose all of the evidence you need, although I had evidence on my underwear… I wish someone had told me what to do when these things happen.
In school, they don’t teach you what to do after you face such circumstances. They simply tell you how to protect yourself, how to prevent yourself from ending up in such situations. So if you are raped or sexually assaulted, it’s very easy to blame yourself, to tell yourself that you weren’t able to avoid the situation, or couldn’t protect yourself. This is why it took me some time to fully realize what had happened ? because I blamed myself.

長いので続きはソースで 
ELLEONLINE 2018/03/28(水)
http://www.elle.co.jp/culture/interview/Shiori_Ito_Me_Too_in_Japan18_0228/1